Shape your career with Don Bosco School of Excellence
DON BOSCO SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE (CBSE)
wants to know if you are an enterprising, enthusiastic, experienced and qualified teacher
Do you have the passion to lead young minds?
If your answer is “Yes” to the traits below, then get to us with a click of the mouse.
- The world of numbers, shapes and figures excites and you can’t resist the longing to share the joys of that intriguing world with children.
- The English language is your forte and you firmly believe that a mastery of this language will open up a world of opportunities to aspiring young people
- You are a Social Science teacher who is keen to inculcate the right social, cultural and moral values in children, and thus making them citizens of the world.
- As a Tamil pandit, you are passionate about wanting children to love and respect this ancient language of ours.
- You choose to be a teacher of Hindi because of your love for the subject and the profession.
- The intricacies, the complexities and the dynamics of the scientific world inspire you to take children on a voyage of discovery into it.
- You are a computer wiz and you aim to make your students as computer savvy as you.
- You are an artist eager to look at this beautiful world with the eyes of an artist.
- You are a teacher for any of the classes from Kindergarten to class VIII
We hope you have worked for 2 to 3 yrs in a CBSE school and have one of the following qualifications:
B.A/M.A with B.Ed/M.Ed
B.Sc/M.Sc with B.Ed/M.Ed.
MCA with B.Ed, BFA/MFA.